Welcome to the 2017 Thirroul Readers and Writers Festival
We have an exciting program for you this year including a lively opening night on Friday with entertainment, wine and canapes. On Saturday and Sunday, in partnership with the library, we have a full program designed for all tastes so there is bound to be something scintillating for your senses. Panel discussions; authors talks; interviews; time to mingle, chat, buy books, eat, drink, and generally have a good time.
|Read more about 2017 authors|
2017 Festival Program now out! Download here
|Click here for the Program at a glance.|
We are delighted that DeanSwift Books will be selling books at the Festival again in 2016. DeanSwift is an independent bookseller in the CBD of Nowra stocking a very impressive range of books. They will bring a large selection to the Festival.
Venue transport and parking information
Excelsior Hall, Thirroul Community Centre
- Full weekend (Friday – Sunday, including festival opening and Cabaret Gothique): $150:00
- Friday night festival opening: $25:00 (includes a glass of wine and canapes)
- Morning events: $40:00
- Afternoon events: $40:00 (Sunday $30:00)
- Full day (Saturday or Sunday): $70:00
- Student concession: $15:00 morning or afternoon events